Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Site changes, new projects etc.

I hope you guys didn't think I went MIA once more when I finished Ophis.
Firstly, I changed the layout of the site, I hope you guys like it.
Also, I had to pick up one replacement LN project now that DxD is completed from my side, and since Code-Zero is going to complete volume 7.
However for the new LN, I have still not decided but for the time being am going to translate Oda Nobuna no Yabou's volume 1 chapter 1 as a prologue of sorts.
If I feel like I can continue on(alongside reader interest in this), I'll take this up as my main project but right now, it's in testing phase.
Why I chose this project would be because I am working on the manga of this as well (I wasn't just sitting idle after Ophis you know). You can expect the release of it soon.

Also, I translated some H manga projects as well, most of which have been released in Japanzai over this week.

Keep looking forward to Oda's translation in my next post. I am too tired for translating any more today, the manga took some time.

7 comments:

  1. thank's Akuma. been waiting for this one to be translated. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you decide to take up oda nobuna as your main project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akuma.Hate.Lolis.Net7 August 2012 at 19:40

    You forgot to mention how you'll be busy lol since school started again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for translating Oda Nobuna, please continue you are our hope. When you think you can finish chapter 3 and 4?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No estimates. It will be done when it will be done.

    ReplyDelete